Search
Who's Online
0 registered and 30 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
cdefgh156328, mnopqr755780, vwxyz{187162, pqrstu472017, vwxyz{651770
213 Registered Users
Forum Stats
213 Members
29 Forums
703 Topics
2954 Posts

Max Online: 132 @ 11/19/10 06:02 PM
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Page 15 of 26 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1371 - 12/31/07 06:47 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: okosh]
okosh Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Australia
why don't the graphs show??
#1373 - 12/31/07 07:28 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: okosh]
Lita Offline
Admin
old hand

Loc: North West USA
I don't know.
Speaking of graphs, I was looking at the Alexa rating. Mi had 20,000 to 22,000 views yesterday. Sound to me like SOME of the supposed 55,000 members are viewing their accounts. They can't even hit a number on the Alexa higher then their (supposed) member count?

#1374 - 12/31/07 07:52 PM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: Lita]
okosh Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: Lita
I don't know.
Speaking of graphs, I was looking at the Alexa rating. Mi had 20,000 to 22,000 views yesterday. Sound to me like SOME of the supposed 55,000 members are viewing their accounts. They can't even hit a number on the Alexa higher then their (supposed) member count?

I doubt there are 55,000 members of MI....even if there were...the number of visitors is easy tweaked at little cost...

just to give you an example...
It's now New Years Day here...new Years eve in the States...
So you'd expect TG forum to be empty...

Quote:
Users Active in the last 30 Minutes: 551 (35 members and 516 guests)

Huh??...516 Guests???...All bought and paid for

#1416 - 01/02/08 06:49 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: okosh]
Lil
Unregistered

I wonder if many of the posters in the MI thread on TG realize how ridiculous they're looking. For example - they continue to demand "proof" of various things from some of us, but have us on ignore, so regardless of what we post, they can't see it.

Also, they refuse to believe MI is a ponzi unless they see some "proof" and yet, they're happy to believe MI is a real investment company without a shred of evidence!

If I live to be 100, I'll never understand some people.

#1417 - 01/02/08 07:08 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: ]
littleroundman Offline
Admin
addict

I think you're missing the point of what's actually happening there.

You've fallen victim to the classic cheerleaders ploy of playing dumb, refusing to accept "facts" and flooding the thread with tag team, off topic posts.

Notice that every time anyone makes a telling factual post, it is immediately buried in mountains of off topic and irrelevant nonsense.

I would suspect the "word" is out and the PMs have been flying behind the scenes.

MI has now entered the critical phase of its' existence.

Without HUGE new "blood" in the form of new money, its' end will be extremely fast.

Unlike 12DP, et al, it has massive, massive "compounded" payments coming due as we speak, so, the "usual" dragged out demise can't be used.

Believe me, what's happening on TG right now is certainly no accident.

#1418 - 01/02/08 07:19 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: littleroundman]
littleroundman Offline
Admin
addict

And as if to confirm my last post, jambutty has joined the Minvestment thread to explain in "kindly old grandfather" mode, just how Minvestment "could" work.

If anyone ever needed confirmation that the "fix is in" his appearance seals it.

Reinforcements have been called for and the heavies are on deck.

#1419 - 01/02/08 07:22 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: littleroundman]
Lil
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: littleroundman
I think you're missing the point of what's actually happening there.

You've fallen victim to the classic cheerleaders ploy of playing dumb, refusing to accept "facts" and flooding the thread with tag team, off topic posts.

Notice that every time anyone makes a telling factual post, it is immediately buried in mountains of off topic and irrelevant nonsense.

It's obvious why they're doing it....That doesn't keep them from looking ridiculous though.

#1420 - 01/02/08 07:49 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: ]
littleroundman Offline
Admin
addict

Originally Posted By: Lil
It's obvious why they're doing it....That doesn't keep them from looking ridiculous though.

"Ridiculous" is a concept any true fraudster/cheerleader will leave others to worry about.

A reputation for being a "ridiculous" internet poster is easily overlooked when money is at stake.

Who will remember "ridiculous" posts or posters a month after Minvestment has disappeared, much less in a years time when the "next big thing" appears

#1421 - 01/02/08 07:57 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: littleroundman]
Lil
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: littleroundman

Who will remember "ridiculous" posts or posters a month after Minvestment has disappeared, much less in a years time when the "next big thing" appears

We can only hope that someone who believed one of those ridiculous posts and ended up losing money because of it will remember both the post and the person who wrote it - and that they learned the hard way that they can't trust anyone who needs their money to get paid.

#1423 - 01/02/08 08:17 AM Re: Minvestment...uh huh [Re: ]
littleroundman Offline
Admin
addict

Originally Posted By: Lil
We can only hope that someone who believed one of those ridiculous posts and ended up losing money because of it will remember both the post and the person who wrote it - and that they learned the hard way that they can't trust anyone who needs their money to get paid.

But that's the whole point.

All of the "losers" will be long gone by the time the next "big thing" appears.

Anyone left will have become a "playa" and will know only too well the risks involved.

Cheerleaders like JDT and Co know that and are playing strictly to the "new blood" to whom the questions and demands of proof don't look "ridiculous"

Anyone who's been around more than a few months does understand what's going on and doesn't care about legality, addresses or proof.

Page 15 of 26 « First<1314151617>Last »

Moderator:  Michael45, Ekid 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Copyright 2001-2011 Victims Against Scams LLC